Looking to assemble a team for a big project looming on the horizon? Is your company growing, and in need of multiple new hires? With Xelerate’s Project Services, you’ll be able to leverage all of our Full Outsourced Solutions for the duration of your hiring initiative. Perfect for a handful of hires.
Save time and resources, without sacrificing quality. With Ready Access Recruiting (RAR), your organization can acquire its talent as needed- without the big fees and the need for extensive or longterm commitments. The perfect solution for a couple of hires.
Start Hiring Now with Ready Access Recruiting
Ready Access Recruiting (RAR) is a simple, cost-effective dedicated recruiting service perfect for one to two hires.
No big fees. $6,000 for 40 hours of service. Guaranteed hire within 80 hours.
No long term commitment. No cumbersome contract.
Leverage the hours and resources to fit your needs.
Xelerate provides companies like yours with the ability to streamline your recruitment processes, saving you time and money. By taking advantage of Xelerate’s recruiting solutions, you’ll access our expertise in the following areas:
- Candidate Sourcing
- First-Level Candidate Pre-Screening
- Advertising Management
- Interview Coordination
- Candidate Selection
- Reference Checking
- Candidate Management
- Reporting & Analysis
- Applicant Tracking System Management
- Recruiting Administration
Who we are
As a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm, we know we provide unrivaled recruitment solutions with flexible scope and scalability. We also know we can help organizations like yours drive down their recruitment costs using metrics-driven analytics. But it doesn’t stop there.
We have a hands-on approach when it comes to finding top talent for your organization—and that’s by getting to know you. We remain in constant communication throughout the entire process, and adapt as needed in order to support your team as wholly as possible. Through our consultative RPO approach, we ensure an unmatched drive to help positively transform your hiring processes now and for the future.
Xelerate’s team has been instrumental to IMS’s success. Their team takes a consultative approach to understand our pain points and offer solutions that deliver results. Their resourcefulness in identifying top talent continues to impress us and we see Xelerate as part of our long term recruiting solution for a long time to come."
Kevin Kelly, Director, Talent Acquisition,
Xelerate has had a major impact on our organization through their commitment to excellence. From their first day with us, Xelerate demonstrated the drive and expertise to help solve our difficult recruitment challenges. They took the time to fully understand our business operations and quickly created short term and long term strategies for maintaining a steady flow of candidates for years to come. Xelerate's Team consists of some of the most dedicated people I know and their hard work yields positive results."
Rose Regel, Division Director,
Rehabilitation Affiliates, Main Line Health
Xelerate really made a difference! We now have clear position profiles, a growing database of potential candidates, and a well-documented recruiting, hiring and boarding process. We better understand our needs and have been able to get back to running our business because we know that Xelerate has our back on the recruiting and hiring front. The Xelerate team came up to speed very quickly on our business and company culture resulting in them being incredibly self-sufficient and showing results within weeks of joining us. They feel like an extension of our management team."
Amy V. Kothari, President & CEO,
My Alarm Center, an Alarm Capital Alliance company
Xelerate is a high performing RPO that has turned recruitment for the high demand therapy profession around for Main Line Health System with a direct positive impact on the bottom line."
Beth A. Souder, Division Director HomeCare Therapy Services,
Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice in affiliation with Jefferson Home Infusion
Emily V. Biscardi
- Founded Xelerate – Believed there was a better way to service customers in the recruiting industry
- Over 20 years of experience in consulting and the outsourcing industry
- Master’s degree in Psychology from Hahnemann University
- Board Member of Impact100 Philadelphia- Our mission is to engage women in philanthropy and collectively fund high-impact grants to charitable initiatives in the Philadelphia region
- Awarded SmartCEO Brava! Award 2013
- Smart CEO Hall of Fame Award 2014
- Co-President Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia
- Frequently found in the kitchen entertaining friends and family
- Reach out: email@example.com or 610.716.1910
Kelly Robinson Jensen
COO & Chief Customer Officer
- More than 15 years in the recruiting industry from soup to nuts
- Over 10 years experience in consulting and outsourcing
- Volunteers and participates in various local foundations focused on kids, health and economic empowerment
- Board Member of the Philadelphia Center for Advancing Entrepreneurs (PCAE)
- Board Member of the Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia (EFGP)
- Member of NAWBO, SHRM, PSPS, and HRPS
- Recipient of the 2015 SmartCEO Executive Management Award and Nominee of the 2014 HR Consultant of the Year Award
- Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Sales Officer
- Over 8 years of sales experience in human resources industry
- Recipient of multiple sales awards and achievement levels for several companies
- As passionate about our clients’ success as our own
- Participates in multiple local non-profit boards for organizations focused on children
- Mrs. Pennsylvania 2014
- Former DI All-American Soccer Player that has found another outlet for her competitive drive
- Reach out: email@example.com or 918.740.9729
What makes us successful? Let our team explain:
During my eighteen years in the recruiting field, I have never worked in such a dynamic culture. Xelerate has created an environment where I am empowered to do what’s best for my clients. In my time with Xelerate I feel I have grown tremendously in my professionalism as a consultant.
I love working at Xelerate because we have awesome, supportive team members who give each other 100% all the time.
Working at Xelerate has been very different (a good different) from anywhere I’ve worked before. The team mentality is great and there is always someone there to bounce ideas off of and to support you when needed. Everyone is willing to go out of their way to help each other, it’s amazing!
Xelerate is made up of a dynamic group of passionate employees with diverse backgrounds who share the same common attribute of being results oriented. The culture is collaborative and flexible which has allowed me hone in on my capabilities as a Consultant in a short period of time. At Xelerate we take pride in our work and always strive to exceed our client’s expectations and having fun while doing it!